sábado, 23 de agosto de 2008

Karl Lagerfeld Teddy Bear by Steif



This is awesome. I want! ; Steif created a teddy bear of Karl Lagerfeld. It's limited edition, only 2,500 were made and will be launched in September at Neiman Marcus stores for $1,500 USD each. Ouch, quite high price for a teddy bear. But it is pretty darn cute.

Esto es fabuloso. ¡Yo quiero!; Steif ha creado un osito de peluche del diseñador Karl Lagerfeld. Es edición limitada, solomente se hicieron 2,500 y serán lanzadas en Septiembre en las tiendas Neiman Marcus por $1,500 Dólares c/u. Ouch, precio alto para un peluche. Pero tengo que admitir es super lindo.

Photos by colette

12 comentarios:

Casandra dijo...

¡¡Qué gracioso el peluche!! JAJAJAJA ¡¡Es igualito que Karl!! ¡Que me parto de risa! ¡Pero qué carísimo! XD
¡Un besito! :o)

Thorofasius dijo...

I use dto be heavily into collectable toys. I have a lot of US and Japanese stuff here in my home. Some years ago they made some 12" dolls designed by Dries van Noten, well, those dolls were wearing his clothes.. Beautiful suits, very high class, and the head was this stypish skull. i needed to have one but I couldn't convice my wife to spend our household money on one of them. It was about 320 U$. So you know I will never own a Lagerfeld bear eventhough it is super cool!

Anónimo dijo...

thats amazing! haha, i love it!

wishwishwish.net
x

Gala Gonzalez dijo...

gracias por pasarte!:P

it's an addiction. dijo...

um coolest teddy bear EVER.
great post.
xoK.

Wendy dijo...

Definitely the coolest teddy bear I've ever seen!

queengilda dijo...

i saw that on another log. it is SO CUTE!!! i want one! of course, i don't have that money though. :(

Dana (MODAna) dijo...

oh GOD I saw this on perezhilton.com and couldn't believe it.
the price is ridic, the bear is ridic, but so is KARL.
Love it so much I want to cry. Could you imagine getting this ice queen of a teddy as a child?!?!

Raiment Urbane dijo...

dana: I love Karl and all this ridiculousness it makes him even more amusing...and getting that as a child would be amazing. haha.

Syed dijo...

Those are sooooooooo cool!!! Wish they were cheaper though haha.

TIG dijo...

supercute.

Parreira dijo...

Hi to all,

hi have one teddy bear Karl Lagerfeld to sold.

For more: sfparaujo@gmail.com