viernes, 11 de julio de 2008

All you need is... A drum skin cover with over a 1 million dollar price tag


The drum skin used on the cover of The Beatles' Sgt Pepper album has sold for £541,250 ($1.07m) at auction in London - almost four times the estimate.

Wow no matter how many years pass, that band will always have this incredible power over so many people. It's incredible really.

-----
La piel de batería utilizado en la caratula del cd de The Beatles Sgt. Pepper ha sido vendida por £541,250 ($1.07m) en una subasta en Londres -casi cuatro veces el estimado.

Wow no importa cuantos años pasen, esa banda siempre tendrá este increíble poder sobre las personas. Es realmente increíble.


Images by BBC News

3 comentarios:

MY OWN YELLOW CAT dijo...

dmasiado money para un trozo d piel vieja!

genial tu anterior post cn esa barbie PiNk :d

bYe!!!

Raiment Urbane dijo...

haha si!, te mandas hacer una copia a una tienda de impresion, y ni notas la diferencia!

haha gracias, me encanta esa Barbie!

ExpandForFree dijo...

Yes, it's incredibly how much people will pay for Beatles memorabilia, but then again they were a legend.

Thanks for checking out my website for the Friday Fact. I just got back from vacation so I was unable to update my website for a couple days. Now that I am back I will continue to update ExpandForFree daily.

Take it easy!