martes, 8 de julio de 2008

American Apparel Bringing back the 90's

"Our ultralight Sheer Jersey T-shirt, made with a temperature sensitive pigment that changes between two colors - one when cold, one when warm." - American Apparel

Some months ago, I stumbled across some news about American Apparel releasing this summer a tshirt made with Thermochromatic ink. Thermochromatic ink is a type of dye that changes color when temperatures increase or decrease.

I find this all so 90's, remember all those dye t shirts?!, but I am a huge 90's fan so I'm digging the comeback. Goodtimes.

-----------
Algunos meses atrás me enteré que American Apparel iba a lanzar este verano un t shirt con tinta Termocromatica. La Tinta Termocromatica es un tipo de tinte que cambia color cuando la temperatura incrementa o decae.

Todo esto me resulta muy años 90, ¿Se recuerdan de todos esos t shirts de tinte?, pero soy fan de los 90's así que me está gustando el regreso. Buenos Tiempos.



3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hola! Me gusta tu blog. Very nice! Vsitima el mio, maybe you'll like it! Have a great day!

Wendy dijo...

I saw this tutorial for home bleached clothes at Chictopia. I think I'm going to try that out later.

Raiment Urbane dijo...

Wendy: Really?, haah that's so awesome & fun. Let me know how it turns out. :D