domingo, 6 de julio de 2008

Back on track...ole ole ole



Hello hello. I'm back!. Back from holiday, I can't believe it's been almost 10 days!...



While on vacation I grew a mini fascination with fútbol (soccer) and the Euro Cup 2008, and started supporting the Spanish team. --Keep in mind that I am not a futbol fan-- when they won the final game against Germany, I got all excited and started watching TVE (Televisión Española) and all the celebrations going on in the country. They take futbol very seriously over there and it was very fun to watch. Spain is now the champion of Europe; they hadn't had that title in over 40 years, so Congratulations to them.



En mis vacaciones desarrolle una mini fascinación con el fútbol y la Euro Copa 2008. Comenzé a apoyar la seleccion española --Mantén en mente que no soy fan del fútbol-- y cuando ganaron el final contra alemania, me emocione y comenze a ver todas las celebraciones llevadas a cabo en España mediante TVE (Televisión Española). En España el fútbol es algo serio y fue divertido ver todo. España es ya el Campeón de Europa, título que no habían llevado por más de 40 años. Felicitaciones a ellos.


People celebrating the Spanish win.



1 comentario:

♥ Marta ♥ dijo...

I love watching soccer... I didn't miss a single game :P ... by the way, thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)