lunes, 7 de julio de 2008

Ray-Ban Wayfarers Color Fantastic



Ray-Ban arrived to the streets of New York with five billboards that made their debut last Tuesday for its new colored Wayfarers. Henri Bendel also got involved in the project by devoting two of its more prominent windows to Ray-Ban and hosting an after party on Tuesday with the billboard designs displayed in the store's atrium.

Ray-Ban llegó a las calles de Nueva York con cinco vallas publicitarias que hicieron su debut el Martes pasado para los nuevos coloridos Wayfarers. La tienda Henri Bendel tambien estuvo involucrado con el proyecto, poniendo en uso dos de sus vitrinas más prominentes a Ray-Ban y llevando a cabo un after party el Martes con los diseños de las callas en la tienda.


Photo: Jemal Countess

The Ray-Ban company brought attention to its newly unveiled advertisements by sending 100 sunglasses-clad actors to a busy intersection to stop and stare at the billboard.


La compañia Ray-Ban trajo atención a la nueva publicidad llevando 100 actores a una intersección muy congestionada y parándose todos al mismo tiempo a mirar la valla publicitaria.



I love everything with bright colors but my favorite wayfarers will always be the black ones. Classic.
Very Risky business.

6 comentarios:

WendyB dijo...

That pink is a nice shade for shades.

Raiment Urbane dijo...

haha yes, I agree with you.

Crimzen Creative dijo...

The black ones take me back! I remember Tom Cruise in Risky Business too well. They are a classic in black but I think I would like a pair of electric blue :-)

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Raiment Urbane dijo...

lady language: I've seen the electric blue ones, they are fabulous. I want them :D

♥ Marta ♥ dijo...

I love the pink ray - bans, so girly yet edgy :)

queengilda dijo...

i love. i want to buy them so bad but i CANNOT decide which color i want. i have been to sunglass hut like 5 times to try to buy one!!