jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

Message to readers: Not going anywhere...just on Holiday

I'm going on Holiday for about week and my Internet access will be... well I won't have any. So they won't be any posts until my arrival.

In the meantime check out my previous posts. And also remember you can comment on whichever post. I always check them all, and I always comment back. I love hearing from you guys, so don't be shy.

One kiss, two hugs and three times the love <3

----
Me voy de vacaciones por alrededor de una semana y mi acceso al Internet será...bueno no tendré acceso al Internet. Así que no habra posts hasta mi regreso.

Así que mientras tanto chequea mis posts anteriores. Y recuerda tambien que pueden dejar comentarios en cualquier post, siempre reviso todos y siempre respondo de vuelta. Me encanta saber de ustedes, así que no sean tímidos.

Un beso, dos abrazos y tres veces el amor <3>